It be's that way sometimes.

Monday, September 25, 2006

One of those blogger things

Sarah is always "wow-ing" me with her never ending stream of blogosphere surveys. . .so today, in keeping with my very narrow spontaneous, impulsive side, I am posting one here. And Sarah is exactly 3% more impulsive than I.

There was another time I got a little crazy with the blog identity thing. . .and if you are so inclined to read a back-blog, then go here. I'm not kiddin'. . .it is a veritable cornucopia. . .a buffet of little known facts about me. Come on. . .be impulsive!!! Then you can go and find out little known facts about your very own self. . . I've used up my 29% impulsivity and then some on this blog alone.

You Are 29% Impulsive

You're a pretty stable and serious person. You don't take things lightly.
This doesn't mean you can't have fun - you just have fun responsibly.
You definitely have a spontaneous side, but you only let loose when it's appropriate.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

yeah... so... I'm 84% impulsive. What does that mean? I think it explains ALOT about why I have so much drama in my life!

9:57 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

I took that one a few weeks ago. Let's just say I'm more in Jessica's range. You planned, organized people stump me.

3:56 PM  
Blogger Sandy's Space said...

Everytime you put one of these on here I get caught up in doing all the ones on the side bar. They keep changing and before you know it, it's late into the wee hours of the morning and I am exhausted from all the information that has come to me on who I am, what is my "American, Italian, British, South American Name," what size shoe I really should be wearing... on and on it goes. Please advise me me before you leave one of these on your website again thank you very much and I will just skip that day's journal... otherwise not only will I get fired for not doing any work that day but also for not coming in the following day because I was up all night ... oh my it goes on and on and on...

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home