It be's that way sometimes.

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Whoddahthunkit

According to this website http://www.blogthings.com/ I:

have a Sanguine personality
am a gooey caramel crunch donut
am 70% average American (lost 30% because I don't drink)
should live in Dublin
was an All American kid in high school
was a giraffe in a former life
should be a member of a rock band called The Republican Bunnies
have a heart that is pink (this is the MAIN one I find to be correct)
should have violet eyes (they're green--that explains it. . .)
should strip to a Depeche Mode song (should I decide to strip for someone)

AND. . .

my sexy Brazilian name is Joelma Pires (very sexy)
my French name is Jossette Lois (I could handle Jossette)
my 1920's name is Lurline Bonita (even worse than Joelma)
my Japanese name is Nayoko Susaki (the Japanese wouldn't have me)

Who knew. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home