It be's that way sometimes.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Medical clearance needed

You may need to get medical clearance to read the following link. . .Sarah sent it to me. I'd seen it before but had forgotten about it. I'm not quite sure how.

I think I bruised a rib I laughed so hard. . . again. You will truly need to lie down after you read it, so clear a path to the couch before hand.

http://parents.berkeley.edu/jokes/lamentations.html

And while skimming the website, I found another all time favorite containing the most accurate description of dressing and feeding small children I've ever read. I also enjoyed the grocery store test, and having read this before children, vowed to only take one at a time to the grocery store if at all possible--at that time there were no mini van-grocery carts--just the one-seater types. See below. I was thrilled to find it again. The people who have collected these incredibly insightful writings on parenting have made my day. As Sarah would say, "Bless 'em."

http://parents.berkeley.edu/jokes/parentingtest.html

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Read it at the lunch table today -- Riley especially appreciated the ideas about making your broccolis into a forest. We have all laughed!

7:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, what's for supper tonight?

--Your Husband.

9:40 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Acutally, he got McDonald's burgers and fries. . .

Roxanne

6:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home