It be's that way sometimes.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Easter Basket Brigade

I love getting things for Easter baskets. . .I loved getting things IN Easter baskets as a kid. Now I'm the one providing the haul, and it is so fun to find the unusual. Last year it was self-retracting measuring tapes and mini flashlights. They were a hit! This year along with the chocolate--and the Smarties--I also found Easter eggs with the Superman logo on them. Thad will be so thrilled. Victoria is getting a Bunny Stacking game--she will love the fact that it has bunnies in every color of the rainbow.

I know that Easter isn't all about bunnies and eggs and baskets. . .but that part sure is a lot of fun.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I loved those easter baskets and the filled easter eggs when I was a little girl! That plastic easter grass still smells the same today brings back such memories!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home