It be's that way sometimes.

Thursday, March 23, 2006

I'm it.

Not quite as conceited as the title might imply, I've been "tagged." I'm not sure where all of this tagging stuff started or just how. . .but filling it out was a good way to stay at school until my required time of 3:10 without having to think anymore.

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. (Besides teaching) Sonic car hop
2. Crate and Barrel
3. Crabtree and Evelyn
4. JoAnn

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Pretty Woman
2. While You Were Sleeping
3. Field of Dreams
4. Two Weeks Notice

Four places you have lived:
1. Bastrop, Louisiana
2. Searcy, Arkansas
3. Abilene, Texas
4. Houston, Texas (and that's it. . .just four places)

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Antiques Road Show
2. Lost
3. Gray's Anatomy
4. Without a Trace

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Galveston
2. Pensacola
3. Nebraska
4. This is just like the places I've lived. . .

Four Web sites I visit daily:
1. Sarah's blog
2. Stephanie's blog
3. My blog
4.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Pepperoni Pizza
2. Quesadillas
3. Blue Bell Milk or Dutch Chocolate Ice Cream
4. Cheetos

Four Places I would rather be right now!
1. Home with my kids and my husband
2. Home with just my husband
3. Home with just myself
4. Anywhere with my kids and husband

Four friends I am tagging that I think will respond.....
1. Stephanie
2. Terrell
3. Mary Barr
4. Not Sarah 'cause she's already been tagged

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home