It be's that way sometimes.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

This is a test. . .this is only a test.


Well, here is my first attempt at putting photos on the blog. . .the photo option on our video camera is a little grainy, so what you see is what you get. . .we don't own a digital camera yet.

I am getting ready to post photos of the Mommy/Daughter soiree, so I thought I'd practice with some we already have. . .

Behold--the kiddos in their wedding finery back in January.

The boy. . .this is his Jekyl and Hyde picture--he's trying to look angelic, but he's failing miserably. . .
Okay--so she's not failing miserably--she's pretty much ALWAYS an angel except for when she isn't.

And this is Ninja family. . .those are Victoria's tights wrapped around everyone's heads. . .Tony didn't have much choice--he was shanghied by the children. This was Victoria's idea (see comment above about when she isn't. . .)

6 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Oh, my GOSH -- that boy looks like his daddy! And I thought Victoria was a carbon copy. Good thing I have that picture of him as a newborn looking like a tiny Harold Watts -- you need to have some stake in the kids you gave birth to!

10:06 PM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

See my e-mails to you today about Victoria's lung and word capacity. . .my claim. . .

I still love his Harold Watts picture too. :)

R--

10:10 PM  
Blogger Rebecca said...

Love the ninja shot. Reminds me of a song: "I see your true colors..."

1:39 AM  
Blogger Donna said...

Love the pictures, Roxanne!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Roxanne said...

Amy,

THe Owens boys are pre-approved by Tony and me. . .now all they need is the approval of She-Ninja and they're on their way to making their parents some happy in-laws. . .

R--

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sandy's Space said...

You have a beautiful looking family, looks like you're having fun for sure! Thanks for participating in my blog Roxanne, you will have a first place honour in my Hall of Fame.

lots of love to a remarkable woman!

Sandy

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home