It be's that way sometimes.

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Why is it. . .

Why is it that my children can play totally unattended and happily all alone by themselves until the phone rings or I sit down at the computer? Why is that? It's not a new happening in the land of motherhood--mothers all over have shared their experiences about trying to keep kids quiet while having a phone conversation--now it extends to the computer. It also extends to napping. My children have not napped in YEARS--but when I try to take one, I am treated as though I have sold out to the gods of sloth and negligence. . .

EGADS!!!!!

Okay. That's that. There are many, many things to do this weekend and the time goes all to quickly.

Which is why when the kids want my attention and I'm on the phone or the computer or napping I feel that twinge of guilt. Time goes all to quickly, you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home