It be's that way sometimes.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

What?

This morning Thad came downstairs wearing a pair of black shorts and his orange motorcycle
t-shirt. It was 43 degrees outside. I told him it was cold and that he would need to wear long pants today. And he said,

"Mommy, I KNOW what I am doing. I NEED to wear my short-sleeved pants today."

I sent him outside to test out his theory of knowing what he's doing. . .and he didn't even make from the sidewalk to the grass. He STILL wanted to wear the "short-sleeved" pants. . .but I had a little more clout after the wind came whipping around the house.

And did I mention that Victoria has straight A's for the second time this year AND was *chosen* (correction, see post above this one) as "Good Citizen" for the 2nd 6 weeks??? Well, now I have. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Yay for good sense and great grades!

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home