It be's that way sometimes.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Even more of the same

4:25 p.m. House an indescribably mess. . .pies needing to bake-2. . .other desserts I WANT to make--1. . .gallons of tea to brew--4. Tony is splitting wood in the back yard with the kids runnig around him in circles. . .I keep picking up bits and pieces of junk at random intervals. I've not made such headway yet that I can tell it. You know how when your house is REALLY messy. . .and you clean it up. . .then you leave the room and come back later and are surprised that it is so straight? Yeah--that hasn't happened yet.

I do not want tomorrow to be Thanksgiving. Not that I don't want to give thanks/be thankful/spend ALL DAY WITH MY IN-LAWS. . .but that means it's Thursday, and as everyone knows, Thursday runs seamlessly into Friday which means the weekend will be here before I know it which leads us to another Sunday night (which I do not like).

I'm supposin' it would help if I stopped blogging every three or four hours. Yes? No? Yes.

Hmmmmm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not blogging. I'm commenting.

Just so you know, that iced tea you just mentioned made my mouth water.
It sure is warm here in Texas!

5:04 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

Listen to me: Step AWAY from the computer! Take a nap. Then, if you feel like it, pick up. But I'm thinking that telling the world wide web less of your actions and actually having actions may make you feel a little better.

You're being sucked in. BAD.

5:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home