It be's that way sometimes.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Eve of School

6th graders arrive tomorrow bright and early. . .My friend Sarah went BACK to teaching today. She said the day was a little rough. I told her what I've told both of my BRAND NEW to teaching mentees.

"There are only TWO things that MUST be accomplished the first day of school.

1. Everyone needs to eat lunch.
2. Everyone needs to go home.

If everyone eats and goes home, the first day is a success."

Please pray that tomorrow all 546 6th graders (and their teachers) all get to eat and all make it home.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Yes, indeedy -- hope all went well today and that they let you eat lunch (I had 8 minutes to do that on my first day) AND go home.

Please don't make me go back.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home