It be's that way sometimes.

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Alive?

Tony just looked at me sitting here like a slug and said, "Are you alive?"

I blinked. Proof enough.

I have LIT-ER-UH-LY been on my feet since Monday with brief stops for sleep. It is 7:52 p.m. central standard time. We have underwear that needs to be folded. I am debating between digging in the clean clothes pile on the couch for underwear for four somewhere around 5:30 a.m. or folding it tonight.

Okay. . .Fly Lady mantra. . .I can do anything for 15 minutes. . .I can do anything for 15 minutes. . .I can do anything for 15 minutes. . .

Blink.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca said...

Flylady doesn't fold her underwear. :)

Then again, I bet if she wanted to, she could do it for fifteen minutes. I hope things get settled down soon. Does that ever happen during the school year?

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I throw all my underwear in the drawer unfolded/ there - now all the internet knows this about me.

10:03 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Me too... about the underwear that is. Hope things settle for yoU!

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home