It be's that way sometimes.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

A Prairie Home Companion

If you have ever had any particular dealings with Garrison Keillor, you know that "A Prairie Home Companion" is a nice way to spend some time. I have not gotten to partake of that particular pleasure recently, but tonight, on PBS I had my opportunity. If your local station carried it this evening (8-10 CST), then I hope you got to watch it. If not, look for it in re-runs over the next couple of days--"A Prairie Home Companion Live from Tanglewood." Found a new music group from Canada. . ."The Wailin' Jennys". . .didn't quite know what to expect, but the numbers they did had me wanting more. Three lovely young women with incredible harmonies. . .and WHO KNEW that Garrison Keillor had such an incredible bass voice??? That and the fact that the sound effects guy is also on "Between the Lions" had the kids enthralled.

Happy Day before the 4th of July if I don't make it back this way before Tuesday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home